Among the many things that Feng Shui tries to balance out in harmony is the wealth area. And they do lay special emphasis to enhance it. So if you've been having a hard time keeping your money, keep in mind some of the following Feng Shui Tips:
- Every space, be it a large house or simple desk, is supposed to have a wealth area. Feng Shui pins it down to the south-east of any open space. So keep this area well, to keep the money flowing.
- Paint or decorate the south-east of the room with something green. Light green hue is associated with wealth, and a colour in that space will activate the money energy of the area.
- Put goldfish bowl in the south-east part of the room. Clean moving water stands for prosperity and inflow of money. The number of goldfish in the bowl should be between 3 to 9, and keep them well fed, or your financial matters suffer like the under fed fish in the stale water.
- Place a money tree in the wealth zone. It can be a live plant with round leaves to represent financial growth and development. Take a good care of the plant, or else, get a tree statue with gold coins on it instead of leaves.
- Place a gold colour object an ingot or a coin in the money area. It'll attract more of its kind.
- Keep your wallet in good condition. Be careless with it and you stand to lose rather gain in that area. Buy a wallet in the colours of black, golden, yellow, brown, green, or red as they are favourable according to Feng Shui.
- Don't keep family pictures in your wallet, as it'll dilute the money energy of that accessory. It's meant to keep money, and nothing else.
- The south-east of a house, a room, or even an office desk, is the Feng Shui area, which should be activated for attracting wealth and money. Make sure that there is something symbolically represents prosperity and luxury in this area.
- Since money attracts more money, surround yourself with things that look luxurious, for them to attract more wealth and prosperity into your life.